1) For My Safety Copy of Driver's License or Identification Card will be obtained prior to any home showings.
2) Any Evictions on anyone's record that is signing the lease or over the age of 18?
3) What does your Credit Score look like?
Your Housing needs - give me the least and most in your answers:
School district concerns?
Rental Max Limit $_______? (must make 3 times in salary to be approved by most)
You want to live close to work- what is your work address?
What radius would you prefer on your home to work commute?
What radius would you be willing to drive for the right property?
What zip codes or cities would you consider living in outside the radius question?
Sq. Ft preference?
5) If you live in an apartment now have you given your written notice yet? 99% of all leases need a WRITTEN NOTICE if not you might want to just give a written notice & take note to when it was dropped off & to whom.
6) Available times for all parties to Look at Properties at the same time
Most houses are not on the market for more than a few days to a couple weeks if they are decent properties. The process is this; we see a house you like & you look at the specs online & on www.googlemaps.com per say (look at the neighborhood & neighbor) & you want to see it. I call the Agent make sure the house isn't under contract already. If the house is not under contract I set up an appointment with you & your spouse/roommates (if applicable). We will need to move quickly as the home is being viewed at all hours of the day. If you like the property I recommend we immediately find out the application process. If we continue looking when it comes to leases, the first house we looked at may get leased out while we are out looking. With lease houses I recommend if you see something you like we move on it immediately. At that moment you say "I want to lease this one" then I call the Agent & let him/her know we are submitting an application. I get the specifics on the required documents & process. Dropping off the application fee immediately is key (Application Fee for each individual over the age of 18). Money talks. So, you will need to provide a cashier's check or money order; depending on the criteria of the application process determined by the Property Management Company or Owner. Sometimes the application can be done online & paid for online. Sometimes it must be done in person. It can take several hours. Pay stub documents are usually needed.